On rare occasions, Microsoft Office can get it's own code mixed up – causing problems for Add-in's or other functionality. Repairing the Microsoft Office installation is an easy way to make sure everything is in it's proper order.
Here's how you can repair Microsoft Office:
- Right-click the Start button in bottom left corner of your screen
It looks like the Windows icon.
- Select Apps and Features at the top of the list
- Scroll down and select Microsoft Office
Depending on your version of Microsoft Office, the listing may vary slightly.
- Click Modify, then Yes (if prompted)
- Depending on your version of Word, you'll either select Online Repair, then Repair. Or, in Change your installation, select Repair and then click Continue.
Windows will run the repair for you. Once it is finished, you can restart Word and try the PERRLA Add-in again.