Once you've made a Reference with PERRLA, it's added to your Reference Library for future use and out of the way. But if you want to delete a Reference from your Reference Library forever (and ever), you can.
A note of caution: if you delete a Reference from your Library permanently, you'll have to re-create it from scratch if you ever want to use it again. It won't be removed from any of your existing papers, but you won't be able to use it in the future.
OK - here's how to send a Reference to the great beyond:
- Open the My References window inside your paper by clicking Edit References in the PERRLA menu
- Go to the Search My References tab (the third one)
- Select the Reference you want to permanently delete
- Click Delete at the bottom of the window
- Click Yes to proceed (this can't be undone)
That's it. The Reference is now sleeping with the fishes. Pushing up daisies. Taking the long nap.
FYI: we recommend just leaving your existing References alone and happy unless you really need to delete them.