Sometimes we start off with the best intentions for a Reference, but it just doesn't work out. Removing unneeded References from your PERRLA papers is easy.
If you remove a Reference from your paper and it has Citations in the body of the paper, PERRLA will remove the Reference AND the Citations from the paper. Be sure to check your work to make sure you don't plagiarize accidentally when removing References.
Here's how it works:
- Select Edit References from the PERRLA menu (in the Word Add-Ins menu-tab)
- Select the Reference you want to remove
- Click Delete at the bottom of the list
- Click Yes to remove the Reference & its Citations
- Close the My References window
Your Reference section will be rebuilt without the Deleted Reference once you close the window.
If you delete a Reference from your Paper, it is still available in your Reference Database. You can add it back to this paper (or any other) by adding it as an existing Reference.