Microsoft is currently experiencing an outage of their Word Add-in Store inside Microsoft Word - making it impossible to insert the PERRLA Add-in from inside Word. However, there is a way to get the PERRLA Add-in using your web-browser instead.
- Open the PERRLA Add-in web listing here (http://bit.ly/PERRLAforWord).
- Sign in with your Office 365 credentials.
This is the same email and password you use to sign in to Word.
- Click "Add" or "Get Add-in."
- Select "Continue" to confirm.
- Click "Open in Word."
This will open a new Word document on your computer with the PERRLA Add-in installed.
- Click "Trust this add-in" in the side panel.
That's it! PERRLA will be installed in Word and will show up from now on.